FUTURE DUDE ENTERTAINMENT OFFICIAL RULES / PARALLEL MAN: INVASION AMERICA GRAPHIC NOVEL GIVEAWAY / NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. Eligibility: This Contest is only open to those who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States and Canada and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Morris FutureWorks, LLC d/b/a Future Dude Entertainment (the “Sponsor”) and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating in the Contest, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept all decisions of Sponsor as final and binding. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted starting on Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 9AM CDT and ending on Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 11:59 CDT. All online entries must be posted to https://parallelman.com/enter-to-win no later than Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 11:59PM CDT.
4. How to Enter: The Contest can only be entered by completing and submitting the entry form found at https://parallelman.com/enter-to-win. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. You may enter one time and only one entry per participant will be counted. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
5. Prizes: Three (3) participants with valid entries will each receive one (1) signed copy of Parallel Man: Invasion America. No participant may win more than one (1) time. Signatories may vary and are not guaranteed.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Three random entries will be selected from all eligible entries to win. Winners will be identified and certified under the supervision of the Sponsor and will be notified of the results by email. The Winner will be announced on the FutureDude Entertainment social media channels (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) within ten (10) days following the end of the contest. Winner must contact Sponsor to claim prize. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within fifteen (15) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration, releases or tax forms as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by any winner (at Sponsor's sole discretion) will result in such winner's disqualification as winner of the Contest and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
8. Rights Granted: By entering this Contest you understand that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest (in its sole discretion) in the event that a technical error, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest . In such case, Sponsor may select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Rules. By entering the Contest you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) your participation in the Contest and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: This Contest is governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Minnesota. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and you further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: Winner information will be posted on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and therefore be public information. To obtain copy of Official Rules, you can visit the Contest website page at parallelman.com/enter-to-win.